******ATTENTION….Please read before you bid***** Bid is final****If you accept the bid you are agreeing to the bidding price***Price is FINAL!!!!!!!!
Consider a few terrorist activities since the 1980s until today. Here is a starting point:
1983: United States Embassy in Beirut and Kuwait is bombed
1988: Osama bin Laden re-organizes Al Qaeda in Pakistan to carry out attacks
1993: World Trade Center Bombing (first time)
1995: Oklahoma City Bombing
1998: United Stated Embassy bombings Nairobi and Sar Es Salaam
2001: 9/11 Bombing of the World Trade Centers
2001: Bio Terrorism begins (anthrax letters and Bill Gates’s warnings on bio terrorism)
2013: Boston Marathon Bombings
2018: Pittsburgh Synagogue Shooting
Then, address three (3) of the following and craft a response, as a whole, for your selections:
1. Explain if you think that global terrorism can be stopped.
2. Analyze the responsibility of the United States today to be the world’s “policeman.”
3. Assess if peace and stability in the Middle East are vital to U.S. economy and national security.
4. If the United States withdrew its troops from the Middle East tomorrow, would the terrorist threat end. Why or why not?
5. Assess if the use of military force is the only way to prevent terrorism. Are there other possible alternatives? Which strategy is best and why?
450 words response.
Minimum of 2 scholarly source/ references with in text citation.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more