In healthcare forecasting and projections are used to look at future possibilities for the organization. Projections are based on current information viewed in the future, thus the outcome is based on current operations projected further out.
Forecasting, according to Merriam Webster, is defined as “to calculate or predict some future event of the condition, usually as a result of study and analysis of available pertinent data.” Forecasts offer more flexibility in their “what if” scenarios and assumed outcomes, but this also can be their deficit as well as the prediction often leads the forward movement, directly impacting the overall outcome of the event.
Discuss one of the scenarios below, making forecasts of your own. Review existing posts from classmates and select a different scenario so all are covered.
In your initial discussion post please address the following:
Physical cost (space, equipment, etc)
Ongoing training & support
Potential issues requiring pre-planning
1. A physician’s office implements an electronic health record system.
2. Workflow Process Improvement: Add a clinical team member in the ICU of a hospital who is adding 5 beds to the unit.
3. A community hospital launches a women’s healthcare service line which will be located on campus in an existing building.
4. A hospital develops a physician evaluation program in alignment with new standards requiring staff to train and oversee the program.
5. An assisted living facility, with 1 licensed nurse, launches a new telemedicine service which will provide well and sick appointments 3 days weekly for residents.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more