1) What did the 1968 Indian Civil Rights Act entail? Compare and contrast the US government’s perspective and the Native American perspective.
2) What does the term “sovereignty” mean? Why might it be an important term to Native American tribes based on the history we’ve learned so far?
3) What did the 1975 Native American Sovereignty and Educational Assistance Act entail? Compare and contrast the US government’s perspective and the Native American perspective.
4) How do both of these acts build off of or differ from the previous Termination and Relocation policies we learned about?
5) According to the PowerPoint lecture and the readings, how did the American Indian Movement emerge? What are your thoughts/reactions/connections to this week’s materials overall?
1968 Indian Civil Rights Act: https://www.nlm.nih.gov/nativevoices/timeline/516.html
1975 Self-Determination and Education Assistance Act: http://www.nativepartnership.org/site/PageServer?pagename=airc_hist_selfdeterminationact
History of American Indian Movement: https://www.aimovement.org/ggc/history.html
Storied 1968: American Indian Movement: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLh3gw0kVhQ
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more