**DQ can be answered in 3-4 sentences
DQ: Your bags are packed for a family vacation to Jamaica, and you leave in three days. There is no way that you can get a refund since you purchased your airfare and hotel through a special offer on a travel website. Your co-worker calls out of work for one week, saying her child has the flu and she can’t come to work because she has no one to watch her child. Your supervisor says you have to cover that co-worker’s shift AGAIN for the fourth time in two months. Unfortunately, if you cover the shift you will miss your vacation, and you will lose the money you spent on it.
· How would you manage this job conflict, and why? Do you:
· Avoid your supervisor and call out sick
· Collaborate with your supervisor to come up with a solution
· Accommodate your supervisor and skip your vacation
Voice Mail Follow-Up
Due Week 6 and worth 40 points
Your supervisor has asked to you write a brief email on the vacation policy changes to be distributed to staff. You have just finished up and have sent your newly constructed email to the staff. Now, you must call your supervisor and leave a voice mail response updating him or her that you have sent out the new vacation policy email to staff. For this assignment, write out what you would say in the voicemail to your supervisor.
Write up a follow-up reply voice mail for your supervisor in which you:
1. Inform your supervisor that you have completed the email.
2. Confirm to which employees you sent the email.
3. Confirm the date and time when you sent the email.
4. Target the appropriate professional audience.
5. Meet three to five (3-5) sentence minimum requirement.
Professionalism” Please respond to the following:
DQ: You had lunch with your supervisor on two separate occasions in which she shared some personal issues with you she is facing. However, when you are in the office she speaks to you in a way that you find extremely disrespectful, both in front of other employees and when it’s just the two of you.
· What type of work relationship will allow you to maintain professionalism with her without jeopardizing your job, and why? Choose one of the following:
o Supervisor – Subordinate (involves two people with one person who’s the authority over the other)
o Mentor – Mentee (one person guides and helps the other navigate toward career goals)
o Peer – Co-worker (Two people with no authority over the other)
Due Week 7 and worth 100 points
Revise the two (2) emails below to remove problematic content and help these students construct polite, effective email messages instead.
Susan is unhappy with her grade in her college class. She wants to clarify what she can do to improve in the course. She also feels like venting her frustrations to her professor due to the many hours she is spending studying and writing papers (which may or may not be a good idea). She decides to email her professor; however, before she hits SEND, she asks you, her friend, to take a look at the email.
Reading the email, you note a lack of civility, polarizing language, and other unethical language (given the context). Help Susan rewrite her email, so she can express her concerns over her poor grade politely and ask for help from the professor.
(No greeting) I want to know why my grade was so bad. I spent hours finding sources and writing that paper and it was graded unfair. My friend wrote her paper the night before it was due and got a better grade. I know most professors grade hard but this is ridiculous. I felt good when I submitted the paper but now I feel like crap. I guess I am going to fail. (No closing)
Don is worried about passing his college class due to some low grades. He wants to ask his professor for help to pass the class. He decides to email his professor; however, before he hits SEND, he decides to ask you, his friend, to take a look at the email.
Reading the email, you note a lack of civility, poor manners, and poor grammar in Don’s email. Help Don rewrite the email, so he can express his concerns and appropriately seek help from the professor.
(No greeting) Yo teach. I dunno no way to pass this class. What I gotta do to pass? (No closing)
1. Create two (2) new email messages of one to two (1-2) paragraphs each for a total of two to four (2-4) paragraphs.
2. Create an appropriate greeting and closing for each email.
3. Target the appropriate professional audience.
4. Use appropriate language for professional audience.
5. Use appropriate email formatting.
6. Follow appropriate netiquette rules for electronic communication.
7. Meet the 100-to-200-word minimum requirement for each email revision.
8. Use correct sentence mechanics, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and style.
9. Provide the following heading on page one of your email and then begin your email:
1. TO: Insert Professor’s Name
2. FROM: Insert Your Name
3. DATE: Insert Assignment’s Due Date
4. RE: Create a title that relates to your topic and gets your audience’s attention
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more