Please post your analytic plan on how you propose to tackle Q 5 to 9 in You should write a bout half a page
5. Use the following numbers to create a customer LTV chart. Determine the third year LTV
Customers: 746,219; Retention rate 44%; Visits per year 1.2 Growing 20% per year; Average order size $104.40 Growing 10% per year; Marginal costs: 55%; Database and Marketing Costs: 10% of revenue ; Discount rates 1, 1.1, 1.21
6. Introduce a birthday club into the same store as the previous question (No.5) . Show 3rd year LTV. Use these numbers.
Customers: 746,219 Retention rate 64% Visit per year 1.8 growing 20% per year; Average Order Size $110.44 growing 10% per year; Marginal Costs 55%; Database and Marketing costs $10% of revenue; Birthday Club $0.95 per customer. Discount Rates: 1, 1.1, 1.21
7. What is the profit gain from introducing the Birthday Club in the third year assuming 746,219 customers?
8. Add e-mails and website to a retailer using the following numbers and determine 3rd year LTV.
Customers: 746,219; Retention rate 64% flat; Store visits per year 2.1 up 5% per year; Website sales per year 1.9 up 5% per year; e-mail sales per year 1.2 up 5% per year ; Total sales 5.2; Average order size $133.63 up 5% per year. Marginal costs 45% flat; Database and marketing 20% of revenue flat; Discount rates: 1. 1.1, 1.21
9. In the above example, what are the increased third year profits after adding the website and e-mails?
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more