To understand the role of the HIM professional in the SDLC
Step One: Visit the following website: https://www.msms.org/Portals/0/Documents/MSMS/Resources/For_Practices/PCMH/PCMH_Case_Studies.pdf
Select one of the 13 case studies provided to evaluate.
Step Two: Evaluate the case study by answering each of the following:
1. Identify each step of the SDLC and explain how the case study did or did not meet the requirements of each step.
2. Identify the role of the HIM professional in each step of the SDLC as it relates to the case study.
3. Identify what went wrong in the case study and how this could have been avoided by relating it to the SDLC.
4. Identify what went right in the case study and how this supports the SDLC.
5. Explain how the HIM professional can take part in the planning, design, selection, implementation, integration, testing, evaluation, and support of health information technologies. (Each concept should be addressed).
Step Three: Submit your evaluation report in the form of an APA formatted 3 to 4 page document (not counting title or reference page) with at least four references.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more