Drayton manor is a park visited mostly by
* Mother and toddlers
* Education groups from schools, colleges and universities
* Organised groups and outings
* Grandees (60 plus)
* Disabled group
Drayton manor is located near the M42
Not very far from Birmingham southwest and cities like Nottingham and Derby.
Drayton manors currently closed and Thomas land opened on the 12th February 2011- 27th February 2011 half term
The park will fully open on the 19th march – the 30th October 2011.
The staff will start putting in work rides at 9:30 and the rides will be ready for customers to come on them at 10:30, and will close at 5pm.
You can get to Drayton Manor Park by
* your own car
You can insert their code (B78 3SA) on your navigation satellite and it will bring you straight to the park, you also get free car parking when you bring your own car so you won’t need to pay for car parking.
* Train service
You can take bus from where ever you are located and go to trains station when you reach your train station you take the train with the London midland- towards Crewe and then you get down at the 1st stop which is Tamworth.
The have places for children’s like Thomas land and at Thomas land there are varieties of things to do like:
1. Thomas land parties: the birthday child goes in the park for free, commemorative photo for the birthday child with their party in Thomas land and also with friends. They also have play areas for children’s to spend the time and play any type of game they want.
2. 100 rides and attractions
* The bounty
* Storm force 10
3. 15 acre zoo and zoo farm
4. Garden centre
5. Camping and caravan ground
* The park has to offer the following facilities to disabled people:
1. They assistants who will help you walk around with the disabled groups and help you if you need anything.
2. They have fast passes for all disabled people
3. They make sure all disabled toilets are available
4. They have extra wheelchairs for hire that cost ï¿½5 and electronic ones will cost ï¿½10.
5. They have fist aids and medical centers incase any of them feels sick all of a sudden.
* The park also has facilities fir mother and their babies such as:
1. Comfortable and private sites where they can nurse their babies.
2. Baby changing facilities
3. They have shops where they can buy food for their babies incase they don’t want to bring a lot of things with them or they need extra.
4. Have shops where they can buy baby nappies and also hire baby buggies for ï¿½5.
5. They also have people who are experience with babies that can take care of your babies for you incase you want to do something.
Cost of living
4 – 11 years
2 – 3 years
Under 2 years
Grandee (aged 65+)
Disabled / Helper (each)
3 Family Members
4 Family Members
5 Family Members
Annual Pass they have an annual pass that allows to get in to the park, so baisially you will not have to pay at the entrance, you will just have to show them your pass and you can go in and a a wonderful day at the park.
There is a different price for each age group
* ï¿½90 for aged 12 to 64
* ï¿½70 for aged 4 to 11
* ï¿½55 for aged 65 plus
* ï¿½65 for a registered disabled visitor
* ï¿½35 for aged 2 to 3.
Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
The Cathedral is open from 7:15am to 6:15pm
The Chapter house, restaurant and shops are open at 9:30am-5:30p
You can tour around the towers during the summer at 11:15am, 2:15pm, and 3:15pm to 5pm and in winter 2:15pm only.
LONDON ROAD (504)
Range of products:
* The cathedral
* Shop where people can find souvenir
* Special events like:
1. Art for adult courses
2. The history of Christianity in 27 objects
3. Organ recitals
* Salisbury Cathedral
* Oldest Clock in the World
* The Spire of Salisbury Cathedral
* the original Magna Carta in the chapter House
The cathedral provide a number of people who speak different type of languages that can walk you around the cathedral, show you different places and also tell you about them.
There is different type of languages such as:
They also have facilities for disabled people such as:
Easy access to every attraction and everything in the cathedral and outside it.
Toilets are available at all time.
You can also hire wheelchair.
They have a dog assistant to walk you around.
They have Braille leaflets and books for people who can’t hear and talk.
There are shops and a restaurant inn the cathedral incase you want to have a little rest and eat something.
Tower tour: ï¿½8 adults, ï¿½6 children/seniors
Cathedral: its allows you to make a donation of ï¿½5 for adults, ï¿½4.25 elder and students and children 5-17 only if you want to.
People like families and schoolchildren, would rather go and spend time at Drayton Manor than Salisbury Park because Salisbury is a religious place and it attracts cultural people who like history.
Drayton Manor Park is surrounded by hotels, restaurants shops which is good incase for families as they will have a place to stay, where to shop and where to eat.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more