It is important for organizational leaders to have a grasp on the issues affecting employees in the contemporary workforce. The issues could include diversity, sensitivity, sexual harassment, discrimination, fairness and equity in hiring and advancement, accommodation of individuals with disabilities as well as safety training.
Create a 10 slide presentation in which you describe at least three of the critical issues listed. You are welcome to choose others not listed here, but are found in the readings. Include information gleaned from the readings and from other material. Include the following slides:
· Title slide
· Introduction slide
· Six (6) slides about your chosen topics covering the following:
– Explain why training programs should be designed to address the issue.
– The type of impact the issue can have on the organization if not addressed.
– Social Implications for not addressing them through training.
· Conclusion slide
· Reference slide
Please ensure that the following APA formatting standards are applied to the presentation:
· APA formatted title slide.
· Introduction slide with a clearly defined thesis statement.
· APA formatted headings for each key element presented
· APA formatted in-text citations in the Notes section.
· Conclusion slide summarizing key points presented.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more