Data Science research paper review
For this assignment, you will select a current research paper (published since 2016) to review. You may select any research paper that is related to Data Science or Big Data Analytics. I strongly recommend that you start your search at Google Scholar (scholar.google.com). Once you enter your search term(s), select the “Since 2016” link on the left. Feel free to choose ANY relevant paper. (I would recommend that you select one that you can read and summarize in a reasonable amount of time. Don’t select a 100 page paper!)
Here is a short list of what I want:
1) Your review should be 1/2 to 1-1/2 pages, single spaced. (DO NOT exceed the page length! Really. I’m not kidding.)
2) Please upload a Microsoft Word document to submit your review.
3) You should briefly summarize the content of the article or paper and explain how it relates to Data Science and/or Big Data Analytics.
4) IMPORTANT – Provide your own assessment of the article. (Did it make sense? Did you learn anything from it? Do you agree or disagree with the content?)
5) Use the APA style for the paper and any references. You MUST use APA in-text references AND provide a list of any resources you used in the references list at the end of your paper. (PLEASE do NOT overuse references. More than a couple for such a short paper is overkill.)
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more