Part 1 of 4: The Project Proposal is your plan of what you propose to do for your Course Project.
Directions for Part 1:
1. Choose a local business problem for which you can recommend solutions. The business problem should relate to your career path or interests if possible. Select a company or service organization that could use your help, including your own workplace. Search for inefficiencies, complaints, competitive threats, opportunities. How can you make a difference?
2. Click this link to access the Project Proposal Template for this assignment.
3. Plan whom you will talk with to gather information and receive feedback as you work on the project. Place the information in a table like the one below. Consider who should be involved and when, such as gaining project approval, people you’ll need to consult. Consider in detail how you will address the needs and interests of the contact (audience). In this phase, take no more than 10 minutes of a manager’s or leader’s time.
When to contact
Purpose in contacting/what you hope to learn
4. Plan how you will deliver your final written report and presentation. In two brief paragraphs, address the following:
describe who will receive your written report. What will be important to these receivers, and how will you ensure that your report addresses these needs?
describe the audience who will attend your final presentation. What will be important to these receivers, and how will you ensure that your report addresses these needs?
(review section 2.4 and 3.1 of your Shwom text).
5. Copy and paste your work into the discussion board.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more