Part 1 Discussion 6
Please assess your performance in this class.
How well do you believe you understand and can articulate?
1. Organizational structures and processes as well as their relationships. The roles of information technology within an organization.
2. Generic business processes operating at different levels of any organization regardless of how they are structured. Process complexity. Differences between the types of information technology systems operating at various levels of an organization.
3. How members of organizations learn about processes as well as environmental factors that inhibit learning. Whether organizations specifically train individuals on the IT systems to support the processes.
4. Generic processes within organizations and their associated IT systems and how they may interrelate.
5. How to assess whether an IT solution meets organizational process needs. 300 Words
Part 2 Reflective Essay
This course covered theoretical concepts and practical examples related to business processes. Please write a 2-page paper that describes your understanding of:
1. The close relationship between organizational structure and business processes.
2. Generic types of business processes operating at different levels of any organization.
3. Ways that individuals learn to accomplish business processes within organizations; mechanisms that hamper learning of business processes.
4. Specific business processes to accomplish the delivery of goods and services within many large corporations.
5. Information Technology solutions that enable business processes (i.e., discuss the use of IT systems to support business process and whether they enable them or not).
Part 3 The Letter of Intent (LOI) is designed to communicate the intention of your intended research of the site/organization and the topic that you will be investigating with your selected research site/organization. The LOI will allow for identification and establishment of the professional relationship between you as the researcher and the various principle stakeholders involved.
The following elements required within the LOI template should include the following items:
• Title of proposed research:
Effective Commercial Tactics in Global Marketing
• Organization identified
• Principal stakeholder acknowledging the intended research and site selection
• Principal stakeholder offering permission to conduct said research on site/organization
• Any additional information or stipulations to the proposed research and site selection
NOTE: The Letter of Intent (LOI) does not substitute or replace the standard Site Permission Letter required within the IRB Application process.
Example:Letter of Intent to Allow Research
Name of Student/Principal Researcher
RE: Intent to allow Research – (Title of Research)
Dear Student/Principal Researcher:
In response to your request to conduct applied research at (Organization Name), as (Position/Title), I hereby confirm the intention to allow your research on (area of research/topic) to be conducted subject to final approval of your proposal and formal approval from the institutional IRB, if applicable.
Once your proposal is finalized and approved, you will be provided a formal approval to conduct your research at (Organization Name). This research may involve interviews and/or surveys with our personnel, observation of activities, secondary analysis of available data, and/or other data collection methods. All data collection will be reviewed and approved by us prior to implementation. The formal approval to conduct research will set forth any restrictions or limitations to your access or activities.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call. I will serve as a point of contact and can be reached at (000) 000-0000 or [email protected].
Name of Authorizing Administrator
Position in the Organization
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more