Your L/S Activity relates to chapter 19 (International Trade) You will be answering questions related to the purpose of Microeconomics and the applications of concepts for economic measurements.
Your assignment is worth 15 pts, and each of the questions must have at least 200 words per answer supported and required by your textbook reference, and at least one other reference from the “STATISTA” database from your FNU Library “LIRN”. Please read my note below regarding using the “STATISTA” database. In addition your answers must prescribe to APA format (1 inch margins, double space, running head, page numbering, times roman font, size 12th pitch, indents at the start of every paragraph, references page hanging indents, in-text referencing).. You must submit a cover page, each question in a page by itself, and your references page must be also in a page by itself. And, please do not forget to reference your in-text.
Your assignment grade will be based on the following “Rubrics”
– APA Formatting 20% (running head, page numbering, font style & size, double spacing , margins 1″, paragraphs indents, proper and complete referencing for your references sources, references page hanging indents, in-text referencing)
– References Sources 20% (textbook, at least one other source from STATISTA database)
– Originality Report 20% (No higher than 30%.. Anything above 60% will be carefully assessed and with a high probability that you will be requested to re-submit)
– Content Relevancy 20% (100% relevant content to the subject matter)
– Content Volume 20% (it must be at least 200 words of writing per question)
Your work will be submitted via “SafeAssign” which is software designed to detect “plagiarism”.. It is important that you review/edit your submission and maintain a 30% or lower matching before finally submitting it.
Research and Answer the following questions:
– What are the major U.S. exports and imports? How does international trade affect U.S. consumption possibilities? (3 pts)
– What determines which goods a country should produce and export? (3 pts)
– What is the World Trade Organization (WTO) and how does it help foster multilateral trade? (Check the WTO website at http://www.wto.org/.) (4 pts)
– Firms hurt by cheap imports typically argue that restricting trade will save U.S. jobs. What’s wrong with this argument? Are there ever any reasons to support such trade restrictions? (5 pts)
Your Assignment requires that you submit at least two references one from your textbook and at least one from the database “STATISTA”
You will be able to access STATISTA database by going to your FNU Library “LIRN” (Access ID> 24439 / Password> smartlearn39)
– Once you have signed to LIRN
– Go to your Business section
– Select STATISTA
– Type the topic to be searched (As examples) type:
– World Trade Organization
– U.S. Exports to China
– U.S. Imports from China
– You will get search results for your selection
– Click on your selection and it will display information to be used on your assignment (text, data, graphs, etc)
– It will also give you a window for your citation (choose APA) and copy/paste on your assignment’s references page
Use the data from the reports to supplement your questions’ answers. Remember that at least this assignment requires one reference from STATSTA and at least one reference from your course assigned textbook. Not meeting these referencing requirements will result in a substantial deduction of points for your paper. If you are having problems in accessing STATISTA, I urge you to contact the FNU Library and request assistance with one of the Librarians which are knowledgeable and ready to assist you during the Library hours M-F 8 to 10 PM and on Saturdays from 10 to 5 PM. The “STATISTA” citation/referencing information from a Blue/Icon should be entered (copied/pasted) just as it shows up; but if it is the Orange/Icon you will need to enter the citation/referencing manually.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more