§ How have sites such as Youtube , Netflix, Hulu, affected the TV/Music industry
1. The annotated bibliography will contain SIX (6) sources (for Groups of Two) and NINE (9) sources (for Groups of Three) using the MLA Style for the reference citations.
2. Of the 6 (9) sources in the annotated bibliography, at least 2 (3) should be from a book, e-book, personal interview, or media resource (i.e. TV broadcast, or film); 2 (3) should be from a periodical (newspaper, magazine or journal) and 2 (3) should be from freely accessible websites.
3. Each source listed will also include a 3-5 sentence annotation which will describe the relevance between the information in the source and the topic of the research.
4. The annotated bibliography should be typed in MLA style, Double spaced with one inch margins (top, bottom, left, and right). Include your names and page number in the header (top – aligned right), include your names, Prof. Name, Class name, date on the left side.
5. A cover sheet is not necessary in MLA format!
When you have completed your annotated bibliography, answer the following question in one separate page and attach to your annotated bibliography
If a friend asked you where you found the best information on your selected topic, based on your research activities, what would you tell them you discovered about the process and/or the information sources?
(NOTE: Every student is to write their own individual summary!):
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more