1. Pateman says the sexual contract is part of the social contract. Describe with reference to the “Founding Fathers” of the U.S.; and the establishment of Australia.
2. How, for Pateman, does the liberal idea of individual rights mask patriarchy and curtail the political lives of women?
3. Is there a politics to sex, relations between the sexes, and private life? Is the sex industry political?
4. MacKinnon says that whether one focuses on sameness or difference, man remains the measure of all things (p. 382). How does this work?
5. Why does MacKinnon consider American society “an affirmative action plan” for men (p.384).
6. What are the fallacies of thinking in terms of “women’s” art, culture, morality, or history (sometimes called “her-story)?
7. Describe MacKinnon’s “dominance” approach to gender politics. Does thinking in terms of power rather than difference change the nature of the debate?
Answers MUST come from the book “Introduction to Political Theory” by Bronner. Please state the question first and then the answer. The answer must be 5-6 sentences long.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more