Recall your chosen firm and industry you have been using throughout the course. For this assignment, you will identify the top three major safety and health issues in your firm, and write a policy on each, consistent with Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) standards. There is a minimum requirement of 500 words for EACH of the three job policies.
Each of the five domains of OSHA must be considered when writing these three policies:
1. Hazard communication: How will you notify people of potentially dangerous or unhealthy work conditions?
2. Blood-borne pathogens: How will you protect employees from blood-borne pathogens such as AIDS?
3. Personal protective equipment (PPE): What equipment or tools will your employees in this job require to work safely?
4. Cumulative trauma disorders (CTDs): How will you prevent CTDs that come from repetitive movement (e.g., carpel tunnel syndrome)?
5. Work assignments: How will you handle potentially dangerous work assignments, especially to protect unborn babies?
NOTE: This is a three-part assignment. All three of the policies (500 words each) you write should go on one document. This one document is what will be uploaded to Blackboard.
Any sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations in APA format.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more