Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action / Simon Sinek (Author)
Originals: How Non-Conformists Move the World / Adam Grant (Author), Sheryl Sandberg (Foreword)
Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap…And Others Don’t / Jim Collins (Author)
The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and People Will Follow You / John C. Maxwell (Author), Steven R. Covey (Foreword)
Can choose any book out of this assignment should be 8-10 pages.
1. Your book review is not a book report.
2. You are doing a critical analysis of the book and looking for application in the workplace.
3. You should include:
1. Describe the strengths of the book and why a leader should read this book
2. Describe any points/suggestions/theory you disagree with and why
3. Describe key business concepts you learned from the book.
4. Provide examples of how the book relates to human resources or leadership of people.
5. Describe how you might apply the lessons you learned in your workplace in your current role, or future role as a leader.
Instructions for Papers:
· For an A to be achieved on either the short paper/s or the final paper the thesis/main point must be clear, well-developed, and compelling.
· The paper is an appropriate response to the assignment.
· The paper builds on, as opposed to simply repeating, ideas from class readings and discussion, and shows a masterful command of the course content, learning objectives, and disciplinary methods.
· The paper shows excellent awareness of the needs of the intended audience.
· The tone and point of view are appropriate for the assignment and audience.
· The paper meets the reader’s needs for explanation and supporting information.
· Writing and stylistic choices help the reader not only understand the paper’s main point and purpose, but hold the reader’s interest so he or she is continually engaged with and invested in the topic.
· The paper’s main and supporting ideas are original, insightful, and valid.
· The main and supporting ideas are developed and supported with specific examples, appropriate evidence, or (if required by the assignment) relevant, academic college-level research materials in the scope and depth required by the assignment.
· Paragraphs and ideas are appropriately and clearly formed.
· They are also linked and flow logically from one to the next, with new ideas building on those previously introduced.
· Paragraphs focus on subtopics and all serve to develop the thesis/main point in some way.
· Topic sentences introduce ideas and show how they relate to the paper’s thesis/main point.
· Transitions between paragraphs (and ideas) are clear.
· Sentences are structured effectively.
· The use of language is rich, compelling, engaging, and appropriate for the assignment and audience.
· Word choice precisely conveys the meanings intended.
· Sentence style and variety help facilitate the reading process.
· Paper is written in the appropriate APA style format.
· All sources are properly cited and any paraphrases or quotations are presented correctly, according to the format required.
· The paper is free of grammatical, punctuation, spelling, capitalization, and other errors and 3- 4 references are required.
It should also have power point presentation of 7-9 slides which should engage with the book:
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more