Address the corresponding questions/prompts for your selected topic. Use at least one (1) documented example of the corresponding primary source in your writing.
The Civil Rights Movement
Using the Internet, locate and read Martin Luther King Jr’s “I Have a Dream” speech given in Washington D.C., August 1963. Copy and paste the following keywords into your Google search bar: “I Have a Dream by Martin Luther King, Jr.” Feel free also to locate and incorporate additional scholarly sources to respond to this case study, including information on the Civil Rights Movement.
Construct the case study by responding to the following prompts:
1. Explain if the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s effectively changed the nation.
2. What effect would the Civil Rights Acts have across the continent on minority groups?
3. Do you think that the tactics and strategies that civil rights activists used in the 1960s would apply to today’s racial and ethnic conflicts? Why or why not?
4. Do the ideas of the 1960s still have relevance today? If so how? If not, why not?
5. Analyze how the Civil Rights Movement would impact diversity in America today.
***Length: 5 pages (not including title page and references page)***
12-point Times New Roman font
In-text citations that correspond with your end reference
Minimum of 1 primary source
Minimum of 4 scholarly sources
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more