1) Log on to http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/view/ which is the website for PBS Frontline. You will need JAVA and/or Flash Player in order to stream the video from your computer.
2) If the above link is broken then google PBS Frontline Archives. Click on the link and there you will find the list of videos available to view. Type in the title of the video in the search box or scroll through the videos to find it.
3) Select and view the video listed below.
4) Answer the questions found in the template below. You must type the questions and answers in the forum. Please note I will not accept any analyses that are submitted as attachments. Make sure you post your response in the forum.
5) Remember you are required to read and provide brief critical reactions to at least one of your classmate’s analysis.
6) Once you post your analysis in the forum and respond to your classmate(s), you are done with this assignment.
Title – Gunned Down: The Power of the NRA – January 6, 2015
Template for Analyzing the Video
1) State as accurately as possible the video’s purpose for presenting this information. Explain your analysis/answer in five (5) or more sentences.
2) What is the video attempting to convey and from what perspective is it presenting the information? Provide your analysis/answer in five (5) or more sentences.
3) What key question can you develop from the content presented in the article? Provide your question and then your analysis/answer in five (5) or more sentences.
4) What are the most important ideas you would have to understand in order to understand the video’s line of reasoning? Provide your analysis/answer in five (5) or more sentences.
5) What is the video failing to address (what might be questioned)? Provide your analysis/answer in five (5) or more sentences.
6) What consequences are likely to follow if people take the video’s line of reasoning seriously? Provide your analysis/answer in five (5) or more sentences.
7) What consequences are likely to follow if people ignore the video’s reasoning? Provide your analysis/answer in five (5) or more sentences.
8) Identify the key conclusions the video comes to and presents? Provide your analysis/answer in five (5) or more sentences.
9) What facts, experiences, or data is the video using to support its conclusions? Provide your analysis/answer in five (5) or more sentences.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more