1. Choose the theme you want to work with: The theme I chose was Symbolism.
2. Identify the poems that you want to work with: the poems are “Fire and Ice” by Robert Frost, “Sea Fever” by John Masefield, and “My Last Duchess” by Robert Browning.
3. Give a description of your theme and the reason for your choice (don’t use first person in an academic essay)
4. Showcase how the poets that you have picked use the theme in their work (not to exceed 1 paragraph)
5. Paraphrase your poems very briefly. (1 paragraph)
6. Analyze how your theme plays out in the poems you have chosen.
7. Present a conclusion with a cross analysis where you can tie in all the poems together and discuss their common factors.
Rubric: Choice of theme and description- 20% Paraphrase- 10% Analysis- 40% Writing, clarity, grammar and punctuation- 20% In-text citations and Works Cited page- 10
SHOULD BE WRITTEN ON MLA FORMAT
6 pages long including a reference page.
Info at the top left corner of the paper should be as follows:
10 December 2018
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more