you will prepare a narrative summary analyzing you WOULD SEE IN A TWO YEAR OLD CLASSROOM.. The report must include a cover page, 2-3 pages of content, and a reference page written according to current APA format guidelines. (A running head and abstract are not required.) The completed summary will be 4-5 pages long.
The content of your paper must include:
• An introductory paragraph with a strong introductory sentence and description a early childhood center, and concluding sentence.
• The children’s age group, number of students and teachers, classroom materials used, and instructional activities. Evidence of Biblical/faith integration if a Christian program.
• Teacher interaction and classroom management activities.
• Evidence of multicultural awareness/ diversity in the class make-up, classroom environment and activities.
• NAEYC standards observed at the center
See pp. 28-42 of the 2010 NAEYC Professional Preparation Standards
or see section 5.1 of the Gordon & Browne text. Connect specific activities you observed to a specific standard and give the proper APA citation.
• A well-constructed, concluding paragraph that summarizes the experience and gives clear understanding of your opinion
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more