In this assignment, you will analyze an organization’s social media efforts. Each of you individually will submit a five page doubled spaced paper, written in your own words.
Discuss social media strategy (about 1.5 – 2 pages)
• What is the organization and what does it do?
• What social media outlets does the organization use?
• How many followers does it have on each of the outlets?
• Does it have a blog?
• What is the main type of content on each outlet?
• Is the content well written? Is it clear and concise? Are there spelling or grammar errors?
• Can you find reviews on a review site? Are they positive? Negative? Some of each?
• Do you see evidence of a cohesive social media strategy?
• Do you see evidence of any gaffes or errors? All of the cases we heard about in class had major gaffes or lapses in good judgment. Consider those kinds of errors to answer this question.
• How does the organization respond to positive comments?
• How does the organization respond to negative comments or complaints?
• Do you feel the responses are effective? Why or why not? Base your answers on credible sources, which can include our textbook and class lecture.
Tie your answers to the readings, lecture, and presentations, and base your arguments on them. Be sure to use in-text citations in the body of the paper as well as in a bibliography. Assume I know nothing about the subject. I’m looking for evidence of deep, critical thought in the content of your work.
Please do not write my questions in your paper. I know the questions. I want to see how you answer them. I have asked questions to provide structure. Please write your paper in essay format, and make clear transitions. Be sure that the paper flows smoothly. Your textbook is a great source, and you need at least two additional academic sources beyond the textbook. Whenever you draw on or discuss an article or book, you should cite it appropriately using APA style or some other style. You need both in-text citations, with page numbers if applicable, as well as the bibliography at the end. See http://www.sc.edu/library/styleresources.html. This site also has some good writing resources. Please double space your work and staple your paper.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more