Days in a Month
Please write the source code files of all the classes you’ll implement and the driver program for the problem.
Do not answer the only source code. Please write the driver program and explain about it.
Write a class named Monthdays. The class’s constructor should accept two arguments:
• An integer for the month (1 = January, 2 = February, etc.)
• An integer for the year
The class should have a method named getNumberOfDays that returns the number of days in the specified month. The method should use the following criteria to identify leap years:
Determine whether the year is evenly divisible by 100. If it is, then it is a leap year if and only if it is evenly divisible by 400. For example, 2000 is a leap year, but 2100 is not.
If the year is not evenly divisible by 100, then it is a leap year if and only if it is evenly divisible by 4. For example, 2008 is a leap year but 2009 is not.
Demonstrate the class in a program that asks the user to enter the month (letting the user enter an integer in the range of 1 through 12) and the year. The program should then display the number of days in that month. Here is a sample run of the program:
Enter a month (1-12): 2
Enter a year: 2020
– Object-oriented programming solution ( class + driver )
– Proper UML + flowcharts
– proper constructor
– avoid stale data and shadowing
– demonstrate the object’s methods
Please keep it as basic as possible— still on first few chapters so do not use complicated methods. Please follow the “Concepts in this project”.
Concepts in this project:
-Validate user input
– Can not make a mistake anymore by comparing boolean with integral data types
– Switch can accept String values
– Use Conditional Operator wherever you can
– String is an object, so use its method for comparison ( know the difference from == )
– Random is a class, but you can use the Math class instead for more practice
– Javadoc is your best friend to help you find the proper class and proper method
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more