1) Select a company and access the last three years’ annual reports.
2) Next, select a company that is a direct competitor and download the previous three years’ annual reports.
Tip: For help with reading an annual report access this handy guide from Money Chimp: http://www.moneychimp.com/articles/financials/fundamentals.htm)
3) Using the annual reports of both companies, complete the following in a three- to five-page paper, excluding title and reference page(s):
– For each company, report the amount of capital spending for the past three years.
– Quantitatively determine whether the amount of capital spending has been consistent or if it has fluctuated. Be sure to provide the calculations used to determine your answer.
– Describe the capital expenditures of each firm and the factors that impacted the companies’ debt capacities and capital structures.
4) Next, compare the level of capital spending across the two firms.
– Point out how the spending was similar and/or different and speculate why the similarities or differences might exist.
You must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the text. Support your comparison with evidence from the text, external sources, and articles/reports
Format the paper according to the APA 6th edition style guide. Be sure to properly cite your resources using APA.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more