INSTRUCTIONS: Critique how a mature Fortune corporation that is headquartered in New England has adopted entrepreneurial business and marketing practices, what they are hoping to accomplish, and how doing so has repositioned their brand in today’s innovation economy. Applying Lodish et al’s premise that “entrepreneurial marketing can add sustainable value to any sized company,” as the CMO, you are evaluating how they’re doing. Your submission must answer all of the questions within each section for full point credits. Be careful not to use valuable space by restating the question; just declaratively present your answers, footnoting references as confirm your required use of primary and secondary research (Blackboard: Library Resources, plus list below). Follow these content guidelines carefully, matching each Section’s requirements to those shown in the Grading Chart.
1. Company Story: Introduce the corporation’s product mix, target audiences, market position and competitive environment. Include the stock ticker, NAISC code and an analysis of its recent financial performance, noting any important product, market or organizational milestones that impacted those numbers. Briefly demonstrate your familiarity with its mission and the competitive and Federal regulatory environment within which it markets its business.
2. Internal Entrepreneurism: Name two (2) ways through which the corporation’s executive leadership has set out to build and articulate an entrepreneurial or team culture. What is new, what is intended by these changes, and has there been any impact to the employee experience? Who evangelizes the brand personality and do you feel that this executive inspires the workforce to feel empowered or to be inspired? As the CMO, what you do anything differently, if anything?
3. Business + Marketing Reengineering: Has the company restructured in order to be more streamlined or less hierarchical, changed its customer product direction, revamped customer-facing communications or improved its speed-to-market product R&D? Briefly bullet three (3) ways the company claims new agility to achieve sustainable growth. Perhaps it has a ‘hot’ new division, R&D lab, partnership with a university, claims an innovation center, implements workforce development, embraced social media, made strategic acquisitions or has rebranded altogether. Be sure to include what is intended by these actions.
4. Employer Appeal: Comment on two (2) ways that this company’s current story appeals to you as a prospective employee, or did not. Did anything you learned surprise or intrigue you? Consider in your analysis the corporate culture, diversity, company values, ability to innovate and the presence of a social impact commitment—any criterion important for them to hire you and for you to want to work there.
5. Customer Experience (UX): Name two (2) ways that the company had tried to redefine its customer experience in order to build and reward loyalty. Has it successfully reinvented its B2B/C product or service delivery, diversified into promising market sectors or otherwise changed the customer’s experience? Does the company utilize a means of listening to customers?
Use at least one source from each of these research categories:
Company Sources: Annual Report, website, social media, newsletters
Direct: Employee executive reached through LinkedIn
Online: Mergent, ProQuest Business Databases, Business Source Complete,
Industry Report, US Census, Bureau of Labor Statistics
News: Boston Business Journal, Providence Business News, Bloomberg, trade
journals, regional or national business periodicals
Due at 6 today
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more