Final Paper Criteria & Topic Guide/Outline
· APA Format (to include title page, content, references; must be properly formatted)
· 5 pages of content (title page and references not included)
· Thesis statement in intro and conclusion
· 2 Correlating variables with 3 supporting factors
· Minimum of 5 references (text may be used but does not count as part of the 5)
· References must be empirical, scholarly, peer reviewed (access via Library Guides).
· Choose a topic of interest; there should be a balance of interest and challenge. Be sure you can manage the topic (avoid too complex, too broad, and too specialized topics; i.e., disorders, therapeutic approaches). Your topic should be developed within the context of Adjustment.
· Once you have a topic, you can as yourself questions to help you develop your hypothesis
· You will then turn your questions into solid claims and organize into a thesis statement
· You may then begin your research to find support/references for your thesis statement and claims (which you will make throughout the body of your work).
· Once you have gathered enough research you may begin to write J
Example of topic to thesis development:
1. Topic: Authenticity and Self-Image Development
2. Supports: increased self-esteem, enhanced life satisfaction, strengthened autonomy and self-efficacy
3. Thesis statement: Research has shown that Authenticity and self-image development co-vary significantly. Greater authenticity has been associated with positive factors of self-image such as (A) increased self-esteem, (B) enhanced life satisfaction, and (C) strengthened autonomy and self-efficacy.
The content of your paper should include:
Introduction – in your intro you will be letting the reader know what your paper will contain. This will include your thesis statement.
Research supporting A – this paragraph/section should focus on the first in the order of factors you stated in your thesis statement. Be sure to end this paragraph/section with a transition sentence.
Research supporting B – 2nd supporting factor; be sure to transition.
Research Supporting C – 3rd supporting factor; be sure to transition to conclusion.
Conclusion – You will restate your thesis statement and bring your paper to a smooth close
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more