1. You can choose a real or fictitious organization as your case study organization, which will represent where I am the CIO/President and to which you will be presenting as a Data Scientist.
2. Choose at least one dataset as that which was provided to you by my organization.
3. You may use or create any data you like, but here are some resources that may be helpful to you in locating a dataset. The dataset should be relevant to my organization (i.e., your case study organization or vice-versa). Examples: (feel free to use any dataset of your choice)
https://sqlbelle.com/2015/01/16/data-sets-for-bianalyticsvisualization-projects/ http://bi-notes.com/2011/09/sas-bi-sample-data-sources/ https://dreamtolearn.com/ryan/1001_datasets
4. You will also need to select a Big Data Analytics tool solution that your team proposes to use to provide meaningful analysis of a large set of data. Many Big Data Analytics tools are available in a trial version. Examples: (feel free to use any tool of your choice) https://www.census.gov/data/data-tools.html
5. Your paper/presentation should include the following components:
• A general explanation of what data science and big data analytics is
• The type(s) of data in your data set
• How the data is housed and any proposals for potentially consolidating it
• How the data was or will need to be prepared
• The big data analytics software solution your team is proposing to use including features it offers (time series, decomposition, “What if” analysis, interactive reports, etc.)
• How your chosen big data analytics software differs from its competitors and why you chose it.
• A model used in your data analysis of the case study organization data
• You will need to back up your claims with the source material, at least half of which should be scholarly peer-reviewed articles.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more