Using the scenario in Assignment 1, you are continuing to prepare for your presentation at the global conference on environmental health issues.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
1. Select a specific method of energy production. Determine the most significant health risk associated with the production of this energy source, and recommend a process improvement that could significantly reduce the level of risk associated with the current method of production. Support your recommendation.
2. Examine the major global health issues related to climate change. Propose a model that governments of developed countries could build upon to mitigate the negative effects of climate change on health and the environment. Provide a rationale recommendation.
3. Evaluate the health risks associated with the waste produced during the manufacturing of products. Determine two (2) ethical concerns related to these practices, and propose a strategy to modify the current practices to resolve these issues.
4. Provide a detailed outline of three (3) key government regulations created to protect the population and the environment from the effects of hazardous waste produced from manufacturing.
5. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.
6.Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
a. Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
b. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
c. Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
*Assess the role of ethics in environmental health administration.
*Evaluate the role of government agencies in production of goods and offer a private sector solution.
*Evaluate the role of government agencies in the production of energy and offer a private sector solution.
*Use technology and information resources to research issue in environmental health management.
*Write clearly and concisely about social environmental health management using proper writing mechanics.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more