This assignment provides you with an opportunity to explain the dynamics of teamwork, including motivation, conflict resolution, and leadership. First, read the scenario below.
Scenario: The vice president (VP) of marketing has hired you as the leader whose first task involves implementing a new process for applying customer service within the organization. The VP shares that the purpose of this initiative is to help resolve a list of issues that are negatively infecting teamwork: (1) morale is low, (2) employees are consistently late for work while others leave early, (3) workers disagree on the daily workload, (4) there is no drive or enthusiasm, and (5) above all, two employees have complained about harassment.
Your team consists of eight employees: three are newly hired employees, five employees are male and three are female. Each employee has a diverse background. Your charge is to reach the goal of improving customer service by directing the team through the five stages of team development.
After reading the scenario, write a minimum three-page paper by using the following questions as guidelines:
1) Motivation: What is the current state of motivation for employees, and what can you do to improve their motivation?
2) Leadership: What can leadership personnel do to positively impact teamwork that eventually leads to better customer service?
3) Resolving conflict: How can the employees approach resolving conflicts with one another in order to maintain a positive teamwork dynamic?
4) Resolving conflict: How can the employees approach resolving conflicts with customers?
5) Teamwork: What types of activities would help the team progress through the five stages of team development? Also, be sure your paper fulfills the following requirements:
a) The body of the paper consists of at least three pages.
b) The format of your paper follows APA style.
c) Properly cite one reference (e.g., journal article) that you located from the university’s online library.
d) Properly cite two references (e.g., article, webpage) that you located from reputable sources (e.g., online library or reputable webpages).
e) Properly cite your textbook within the paper.
Finally, review your paper thoroughly to revise and correct any mistakes before submitting it in Blackboard for grading.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more