Please see below questions and use the following reference books:
Kushner, H. (2002). When all you’ve ever wanted isn’t enough: The search for a life that matters. New York, NY: Simon & Schuster.
Schwehn, M. R., & Bass, D. C. (Eds.). (2006). Leading lives that matter: What we should do and who we should be. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans.
A Bible: Seek a modern translation from the original languages as opposed to a translation of a translation.
1) Kushner writes, “I suspect that most people most of the time do not feel happy?” Do you think Kushner is right? Why or why not? Does this statement apply to you?
2) Having read the book of Ecclesiastes and now knowing there is a book like this in the Bible, do you think any differently about the Bible? Do you think any differently about the Christian religion?
3) How do you deal with pain in your life, be it physical, emotional, intellectual, or spiritual? Can you see healthier ways to deal with it?
4) Can a person ever be too educated or know too much?
5) In what ways do you belong to people?
6) What makes you feel fully human?
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more