Please conduct some research an urban development program of a major US city. The city must have a major league baseball team, an NBA basketball team and an NFL football team. Discuss an urban development program that will or should affect a minority or under-represented group. Produce a review that is at least 1000 word written in APA and submitted as an MS Word document. At a minimum, these are the items that I will be grading:
1. Originality: Your work must be your own.
2. Source: The link that you used to find your information.
3. Notability: The research must be notable documentation on a required urban area.
4. Content: The review must consider thoughts on the: a) effectiveness of the program mentioned; b) how the information was modeled. c) is there a method to evaluate the success of the program, d) describe the evaluation and effectiveness of the program
5. Format: The submission must be in APA format.
6. Grammar: No grammatical errors is the standard for graduate-level work.
7. Word Count: The submission must have at least 1000 words of related content. (This word-count does not include cover page, table of content, abstract, reference page(s), citations, pictures or charts.)
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more